Friday, November 18, 2011

How To Connect Laptop to Flat Screen LCD HD Plasma TV

How To Connect Laptop to Flat Screen LCD HD Plasma TV Video Clips.





Explaining how to use your flat planel TV as a computer monitor. The video came out longer than I expected, but I tried to touch all subjects that had been asked in forums that I've read. Some editing glitches bc I had to shorten it up to fit the 10 minute time frame. Enjoy.... Also, I used a Samson C01u USB mic & SONAR 6 LE to record the audio for this video. Just letting people know in case you were wondering how well the mic works.

Keywords: connect, laptop, to, flat, screen, LCD, HD, Plasma, TV, monitor, VGA, cable, SVGA, Samson, USB, mic, vizio

daisyfresh bras patio umbrella repair parts Olive Kids Ride Em Bedding Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment